No matter where you live or what career path you follow, careful planning and strategy are essential to your financial success. Partnering with local financial advisors gives you the wealth management strategies you need, and the kind of personalized service that is hard to find. In the tradition of our longtime focus on customer service as the Shenandoah Valley’s oldest community bank, F&M Bank has teamed with Infinex Investments, Inc., to offer our customers local financial planners who can provide the best solutions for your short-term investment or retirement planning goals. Choose the local investment company that understands the economy in your community and treats you like an individual, not an algorithm.
How can local financial advisors help me?
The experienced Infinex Investment Representatives at F&M will assist you in preparing a strategic financial plan that meets your needs and expectations. They'll explain what to expect from your investments and help you decide what level of risk you're comfortable with. At every stage of the investment process, we are here to listen to your concerns, answer your questions, and explain the reasoning behind our recommendations. We believe that delivering quality investment services is more complicated than creating an online profile, but not so complicated that it can’t be explained to everyone. And as a local investment company, we always put our clients’ interests ahead of our own.
Investment Services from F&M Bank and Infinex Investments, Inc.
Through our broker/dealer, Infinex Investments, Inc., our customers have access to a full range of investment options. With the myriad of investment choices available in today's complex markets, you'll have the peace of mind that comes from knowing you can rely on the ability and expertise of a knowledgeable professional who lives and works in the same community as you. Some of our most popular wealth management tools include:
- Mutual Funds: A professionally-managed portfolio of securities regulated by the SEC
- Stocks: A type of security demonstrating a piece of ownership in a company
- Bonds: Ownership of a company’s debt, for which you collect principal and interest
- Annuities: Insurance contract in which you pay a set amount of money up front and receive monthly income payments for life.
- Life Insurance: Make sure your family is provided for no matter what happens.
- Index Funds: A basket of assets that tracks an index like S&P 500
- Exchange-traded funds: An ETF is an individual security that tracks an index
- REITS: A tradable security linked to an index that invests in real estate
- Hedge Funds: A hedge fund is an unregulated partnership which invests in complex securities meant to act as a hedge against market variations.
- Private equity: Similar to a hedge fund, but its investments consist of private companies instead of securities.
- 529 Plans for Tax-deferred Education Funding: Investments to fund a child's education expenses are tax-deferred, and qualified withdrawals are tax-free. The donor contributes tax deferred and passes the money to the child tax free.
Contact Our Investment Services Team
Matt Robinson is located at the Crossroads office of Farmers & Merchants Bank, on Rt. 33 east of Harrisonburg. Call (540) 433-7575, or email Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calan Jansen shares time in the Broadway and Woodstock offices of Farmers & Merchants Bank. Call (540) 325-5642, or email Calan at email@example.com.
We are wherever you need us to be. Our investment consultants are glad to meet with customers at other locations across Augusta, Page, Rockingham, and Shenandoah counties by appointment.
Get Answers to Your Questions Now:
● Free downloadable "Quick Guides"
● Connect to the people who can help
● Find just the answers you need with your personalized Financial Checklist.
Keep up to date with Investment Services news and events on our Facebook page
INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. and Farmers & Merchants Bank are not affiliated. Farmers & Merchants Financial Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of Farmers & Merchants Bank.
Securities and Insurance Products:
| Not Insured By FDIC or any Federal Government Agency
|| May Lose Value
|| Not a Deposit of or Guaranteed by the Bank or any Bank Affiliate