No matter where you live or what career path you follow, careful planning and strategy are essential to your financial success. Partnering with local financial advisors gives you the wealth management strategies you need, and the kind of personalized service that is hard to find. In the tradition of our longtime focus on customer service, F&M Bank has teamed with Infinex Investments, Inc., to offer our customers local financial planners who can provide the best solutions for your short-term investment or retirement planning goals. Choose the local investment company that understands the economy in your community and treats you like an individual, not an algorithm.
Contact Our Investment Services Team
Matt Robinson is located at the Crossroads office of Farmers & Merchants Bank, on Rt. 33 east of Harrisonburg.
Phone: (540) 437-3467
Calan Jansen shares time in the Broadway and Woodstock offices of Farmers & Merchants Bank.
Phone: (540) 325-5642
We are wherever you need us to be. Our investment consultants are glad to meet with customers at other locations across Augusta, Page, Rockingham, and Shenandoah counties by appointment.
Get Answers to Your Questions Now:
● Free downloadable "Quick Guides"
● Connect to the people who can help
● Find just the answers you need with your personalized Financial Checklist.
Investment Services from Farmers & Merchants Financial Services, Inc. and Infinex Investments, Inc.
Through our broker/dealer, Infinex Investments, Inc., our customers have access to a full range of investment options. Some of our most popular wealth management tools include:
- Mutual Funds: A professionally-managed portfolio of securities
- Stocks: A type of security demonstrating a piece of ownership in a company
- Bonds: Ownership of a company’s debt, for which you collect principal and interest
- Annuities: Insurance contract in which you pay a set amount of money up front and receive monthly income payments for life.
- Life Insurance: Make sure your family is provided for no matter what happens.
- Index Funds: A basket of assets that tracks an index like S&P 500
- Exchange-traded funds: An ETF is an individual security that tracks an index
- REITS: A tradable security linked to an index that invests in real estate
- 529 Plans for Tax-deferred Education Funding: Investments to fund a child's education expenses are tax-deferred, and qualified withdrawals are tax-free.
Keep up to date with Investment Services news and events on our Facebook page
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Farmers & Merchants Financial Services, Inc. is a nonbank subsidiary of Farmers and Merchants Bank. Infinex is not affiliated with either entity. Products and services made available through Ininex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value. We do not provide tax advice. Please consult your advisor.
Securities and Insurance Products:
| Not Insured By FDIC or any Federal Government Agency
|| May Lose Value
|| Not a Deposit of or Guaranteed by the Bank or any Bank Affiliate