Visa Check Card - Convenient Shopping
Bank and shop worldwide with a Visa Check Card. The Visa Check Card makes banking more convenient—anytime and anywhere. The F&M Bank Visa Check Card is all you need to simplify your finances, every day. Whenever you make a purchase, that amount will be automatically deducted from your checking account. You’ll get a receipt, and your monthly checking account statement will clearly list all transactions. You can use your Check Card anywhere Visa accepted, including ATM locations worldwide. Your PIN is not necessary when you use your check card for a VISA purchase. When you use your Check Card like a VISA at any merchant, there is no extra fee or finance charge for your transaction assessed by Farmers & Merchants Bank. You pay only the cost of the purchase (international transactions may be assessed a fee by other networks). The merchant doesn't accept checks? No problem! Use your VISA Check Card!
The Farmers & Merchants Bank VISA Check Card offers a number of benefits:
- No annual fees
- No transaction fees
- Use your card at F&M Bank ATMs to make deposits, withdrawals, balance inquiries, or transfer funds between your F&M accounts
- Withdraw up to $505 per day at ATMs, and make purchases up to $1,000 per day at any place your see the Visa logo.
- Safer than carrying cash. If your card is lost or stolen, your responsibility is limited to $50.
- Through Farmers & Merchants' NetTeller online banking you have the ability to review account transactions with the click of a mouse.
- Make purchases day or night around the clock, seven days a week at over 22 million Visa merchants.
- Withdraw funds at over 705,000 ATMs worldwide
How To Apply
It's easy to get a Farmers & Merchants Visa Check Card. Just visit your local branch and set up a Farmers & Merchants Bank Checking or Savings Account. If you already have an account, the Visa Check Card or ATM Card can be added easily. Simply talk to a F&M Bank branch representative to apply. You will receive your debit card upon opening your account. ATM cards will be mailed to you.