Your locally owned community bank provides you up-to-date internet banking services including Mobile Banking, Online Banking, Text Banking Alerts, and Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments. You can rest assured that your money is secure in a locally-owned financial institution (since 1908) while taking advantage of the convenient services that the big banks offer. Bank on your terms, how and when you want. #GoLocal
With F&M's Free Mobile Banking App
you can access your accounts using any web-enabled mobile device. Check balances, deposit checks, transfer funds between accounts, and pay bills wherever you are.
Mobile Banking Features
- Check account balances
- View e-Statements
- Pay bills
- Add and customize text banking alerts
- Send a payment to anyone
- Deposit checks from your device with Mobile Deposit Capture
- Find nearby ATMs and branch locations
- Calculate tips, monthly payments and ways to save
- Contact customer support with one click
Please note: Customers must have a valid user ID and password for Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. Customers must also be using a web-enabled mobile device. Data charges by your mobile phone provider may apply and are the responsibility of the mobile phone owner. Read more about our mobile banking app.
Touch ID Access
Check out our YouTube video tutorial to setup Touch ID for mobile banking. Or follow this step-by-step guide [PDF].
Please note: Users must have the compatible Apple iPhone software to install Touch ID.
Online Banking Features
For Personal and Business accounts. With Free Online Banking you can:
- View account information on Checking, Savings, Loans and CD's
- Transfer funds between Farmers & Merchants Bank accounts
- Make loan payments
- Access your account history for the past 60 days
- View images of your deposits in your account history
- Pay bills electronically using the free PowerPay function
- Save money with Statement Rewards discounts
- Go Green! – sign-up for e-statements
- Download transactions into a spreadsheet or accounting programs such as Quicken and QuickBooks.
Read more about Online Banking and download User Guides.
Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments
Need to send money to a family member, friend, or coworker quickly? Now you can for $1 per transaction. Send a P2P Payment from your computer or send a payment from our Mobile Banking App.
P2P Terms and Conditions
Pay for purchases with your F&M Bank debit and credit card at hundreds of thousands of merchants accepting contactless payments. Get started with Apple Pay.
Interested in another service to make banking easier? Send an email to let us know!