Senior Mortgage Advisor
Jon’s interest in working directly with people led him into home lending nearly 20 years ago. Few industries allow one to learn so much about another person in such a short period of time. He consider’s this a huge honor, and treats each prospective client with patience and respect. While helping clients with one of their largest financial decisions, his goal is to not only provide the highest level of customer service, but also to form a long lasting friendship.
To access my secure online application please click the Apply Now button below and it will direct you to create an account and start your application.
Education, Training & Specializations:
- Married Father of Three
- I enjoy Church and Civic Volunteer work
- Treasurer of Rocktown Referral Group 2016 – Present
- Love to get outside: Run, bike, swim, hike, move.
- Specializations: First-Time Home Buyers, Conventional, FHA, VA, VHDA, USDA loan programs, and Construction Loans
- Associates of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelors of Science in Occupational and Technical Services
- US ARMY National Guard, Combat Engineer, and Airborne School
Helping Mortgage Clients:
Having moved nearly 15 times during his lifetime, living overseas and serving in the US Army, it has given him a broad worldview. Jon find’s it very easy to identify with people moving from across the US, or whom have settled in the US from another country. Jon want’s to create a warm, compassionate, and inclusive environment in his office as well as the area in which we live.