Get The Home Of Your Dreams With F&M Mortgage.
F&M Bank and F&M Mortgage offer multiple loan programs to get you the home of your dreams. Start your search knowing you are ready to buy with pre-approval. Work with a member of our team to determine the best loan option for your next purchase, refinance, or building needs. Compare your options:
Ideal for homeowners looking for a fixed payment over the course of a long-term loan. Choose from 30, 20, or 15-year options (fixed rate Jumbo loans are also available) with an interest rate that does not change. Options include:
- VA Loans – for qualified Veterans
- VHDA Loans
- Rural Development Loans (USDA Loans)
- FHA Loans
Start with one interest rate and adjust up or down depending on the current rates at preset intervals such as one year, three years, five years.
- Spark Loan (No Down Payment required)
- Other In-house Loan Options Available
Take advantage of lower interest rates by refinancing your loan to:
- lower your monthly payment
- reduce the length of your loan
- take out cash using the equity of your home
A home equity loan is ideal for clients needing cash for a one-time expense, like:
- a home remodel
- consolidating bills
- paying school tuition
Get the funds you need to build the home of your dreams! Construction and permanent financing are available.
Items You May Need For Your Mortgage Process.
For your convenience we offer the ability to apply online, have a face-to-face meeting, or talk on the phone with one of our Mortgage Advisors to help meet your needs.
- Copies of your photo ID
- 1 months worth of pay stubs
- Federal Income Tax Returns from the last 2 years.
- W2’s, and 1099’s if applicable from the last 2 years.
- Checking, savings or other asset account statements from the last 2 months. All numbered pages and copies of originals.
- Additional items may be requested based on your individual scenario
In-House Processing And Underwriting Makes F&M Mortgage Your Best And Quickest Option. Why Does This Matter?
We are one of the only lenders in the area where the decision makers (Underwriters & Processors) are located locally in your community. This means better communication and faster closing times. You can expect a quick turnaround on your loan and closing when you work with the mortgage advisors, underwriters, and processors we have on staff. Local lenders understand the nuances of our community and our values. Contact a member of our team to learn more or visit one of our conveniently located branches to get started on your next home mortgage.