We Make Banking With F&M Easy.
How do I open an account?
Fill out an application online and visit one of our branches to complete the process.
How do I make a loan payment with online and mobile banking?
What do I need to open an account?
- Proof of name and street address, date of birth, and a photocopy of your driver’s license or passport.
- U.S. persons, please bring your social security number. Foreign persons, please bring your passport number and country of issuance.
- If you need additional documentation to support your physical address, you may bring a voter registration card or vehicle title. If these items are not available, please contact us for other documentation commonly accepted.
- For business accounts – Please bring along the documentation listed above for any party with 25% or more equity interest in the business.
What are the different types of account ownership?
How do I sign-up my classroom for your educational programs?
Contact a member of our friendly team to learn more about your options and getting started.
What’s the difference between F&M Bank and F&M Mortgage?
F&M Mortgage is a subsidiary of F&M Bank and handles traditional home loans in our area.
What are your current rates?
Check out our online current rate guide for more information.
How do I make a wire transfer?
- Wire To: Community Bankers’ Bank, Richmond, VA ABA #0510 0510 6
- For Credit to: Farmers & Merchants Bank, Timberville, VA, Account #0514 0441 9
- For Further Credit to: Your Name & Your Account Number
What should I do if my card is lost or stolen?
If your Visa check card is lost or stolen, or you suspect fraud on your account, we want to know right away. The card will be deactivated so no one else can use it. This notification is a requirement for you to avoid liability* for unauthorized use.
How do I switch banks?
Make the switch in 4 easy steps. See More