Grow with us!
The next step of your career is right here at F&M Bank! Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- A Minimum of $20/Hr Starting Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Quarterly Wellbeing Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement for Continuing Education
- Paid Time Off
- Health and Welfare Benefits
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and Stock Purchase
- Training and Development Opportunities
The Heart Of F&M Bank Is Our Team.
Our team of personal, professional, and fun people distinguishes our bank with reliable and friendly service. Our people make all of our services possible and are critical to building relationships with our customers. The thousands of hours of volunteer work that our employees commit to within our community further reinforces the values we strive to honor every day. We’re proud to offer competitive wages and benefits, wellness reimbursement, paid holidays, and educational assistance to our employees.
Our Values Drive Us To Provide Unparalleled Service.
We adhere by the F&M Bank values in all our interactions in and out of the office:
Community- We make the communities we serve better.
Flexibility- We provide flexible financial solutions.
Responsiveness- We respond quickly to all requests and opportunities.
Enthusiasm- We bring enthusiasm and a positive attitude to our endeavors.
Fun- We add fun into everyday banking.
Our Brand Promise: Banking You Love From People Who Care.
F&M Bank Is Currently Hiring.
F&M Bank, a thriving community bank, is currently recruiting applicants. Please visit the F&M Bank Employment Portal below to see open opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
In 2020, the Federal Government finalized “Transparency in Coverage” Rule, which requires health group health plans, including self-funded plans, to provide cost-sharing data to consumers via:
- Machine readable files: These files provide pricing data for covered items and services based on negotiated payment rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts. This information is housed on Anthem’s web portal and will be updated on a monthly basis. The July 1, 2022 deadline only applies to medical costs; prescription drug cost reporting has been delayed to January 1, 2023 as of today. Please note that this data is primarily intended for data analytic review of claim costs and we anticipate it not being user friendly to members. We continue to encourage members to utilize the “Find Care & Cost” feature on Anthem.com and on the Sydney app where members can review anticipated claim costs based on procedure by zip code.
- Consumer price transparency tool: This online tool for members will include personalized, real-time, cost-share estimates for covered services and items, including pharmacy and has a projected completion date of January 1, 2023.
Virginia Bankers Association Group Medical & Dental Trust
Tax ID: 54-6198695