By accepting Farmers & Merchants Bank’s “Electronic Signature Disclosure Agreement”, you consent and agree that Farmers and Merchants Bank may provide you electronic notices, disclosures and electronic signature documents with all related and identified documents and disclosure provided over the course of your relationship with Farmers & Merchants Bank. This Disclosure is required by the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, known as the E-SIGN Act.
Note: It is highly recommended that you carefully read this disclosure in its entirety and save a copy for your personal
The words “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Farmers & Merchants Bank, and the words “you” and “your” mean you, the individual(s) or entity identified as the applicant/customer. As used in the Disclosure, “Account” means the account you have with us.
Disclosures and Notices Provided in Electronic Form
- You agree that we may provide you with any disclosures related to your accounts in electronic format, to the extent allowed by law, and that we may discontinue sending paper documents to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent as described
- If you choose to not consent to receive electronic communications and transactions, you may request to receive paper copies at no additional charge.
To request a paper copy of disclosures, please contact Farmers & Merchants Bank at:
Farmers & Merchants Bank
205 South Main Street
PO Box 1111
Timberville, VA. 22853
Phone (540) 896-8941
The following system requirement apply to Adobe Sign (formerly Adobe Document Cloud eSign services or Adobe EchoSign):
- Microsoft Windows 10 using Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Firefox, or Chrome
- Microsoft Windows 8 using Internet Explorer 11 or later, Firefox or Chrome
- Mac OS X v10.9 or later using Safari 7 or later, Firefox, or Chrome
Note: Farmers & Merchants Bank is not responsible for any electronic virus or viruses a customer may encounter. It is the Banks recommendation for the customer to perform routine scans for your PC by using a virus protection product.
How to Cancel Electronic Disclosure Consent
You may withdraw your consent to receive account information at any time in electronic form by:
- Calling Farmers & Merchants Bank at either 800-741-9237 (toll free) or 540-896-8941
- Contacting your Account officer at the nearest Farmers & Merchants Bank or branch location.
Termination / Changes
Farmers & Merchants Bank reserves the right, in sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your account information electronically, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide account information electronically. The Bank will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.