What is the Modular/Manufactured Home Loan Program?
Our unique Approved-Builder Modular Construction Program has many benefits. Reduce your construction loan costs and use the low down payment option for qualified buyers. F&M Mortgage and our parent company, F&M Bank, will work with your builder to create a smooth construction process. We handle short-term construction financing as well as permanent home loans. From purchasing the plot to choosing a design and waiting for it to be manufactured and assembled, F&M is with you every step of the way.
Modular Home Benefits
- Factory construction saves time and money.
- Build on a basement or crawl space with a permanent foundation.
- Customizable design options.High quality and safety standards
- Energy efficient
- Less expensive than a new “stick-built” home.
- Retains value in the local real estate market.
What are the different types of Modular Home Loans?
In addition to our unique Modular/Manufactured Home program, F&M Mortgage offers government-insured programs like FHA, VA, and USDA loans that can be used to finance the purchase and construction of a modular or manufactured home.
- FHA Loans: Open to most home-buyers, more flexibility with credit score and down payment requirements.
- VA Loans: Eligible service members, veterans, and military spouses can take advantage of 100 percent financing with flexible rates and terms. You can save up to $500 at closing with our Loans for Local Heroes Home Loan Program.
- USDA Rural Development Loans: Available to home buyers in qualifying geographic areas.
Partner with the Shenandoah Valley’s Modular Home Lender
F&M Mortgage is your local modular home lender in Staunton, Harrisonburg, and across the Valley. Take the first step toward moving into your new modular home today⸺contact us or apply online. Need more information? Check out our Guide to Owning a Modular Home in Shenandoah Valley.