At F&M Bank, we put community first. In fact – it’s one of our organization’s core values. We are dedicated to making the communities we serve better and believe every local business, large and small, deserves success and stability. That is why we are hosting the third annual Local Business You Love Contest and giving away $10,000 to the winner!
Read more about the Local Business You Love contest on the F&M Bank blog.
September 1st – 17th – Round One Nominations (VOTING NOW CLOSED).
First round entries accepted through 5:00pm on Friday, September 17th.
September 30th – Second Round Voting Period Opens!
The Top 10 nominated businesses will be announced on this page and on F&M Bank’s social media channels. Public voting begins.
October 15th – Second Round Voting Period Ends at 5:00pm
The grand prize winner will be announced at an in-person reception for the Top 10 “Local Business You Love” contest nominees and on F&M Bank’s social media channels by November 15, 2021.
Contest Rules and Regulations
Please, review the official contest rules and regulations so you know what to expect when voting for your favorites. Here is a quick overview:
- You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of one of the following Virginia counties or cities at the time to vote for a local business: Augusta, Rockingham, Page, Shenandoah, Frederick, Harrisonburg, Staunton, Waynesboro, Winchester, or counties/cities that are adjacent.
- A business owner may vote for their own business.
- One vote per person, per business is accepted.
- Employees of F&M Bank, and of the affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, directors, suppliers, franchisees, advertisers, promoters, and agents of any of these, and the immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings or children) of the employees of any of these, are not eligible to win.
- Employees of F&M Bank may not nominate or vote during the contest.
Check out the 2020 Local Business You Love Contest Winner!